Friday, May 20, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday 5.19.2011



This week’s featured blog is Ninja Girl Reads


To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a join effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments. You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win.

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know!

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...


This is kinda hard! I'm gonna try and get it all done...
  •  I'm a night owl! lol I lurk in the night while everybody is sleeping and sometimes takes pictures of them.
  • I love read in a peaceful place, where there is no one to disturb you.
  • I sometime drools when listening on audiobooks!
  • I have a mannerism of making my elbow bone crack
  • I always try to piss addictedToV haha


 HAPPY FRIDAY TO EVERYONE!




18 comments:

  1. I love that you drool while listening to audio! lol That's awesome...

    I'm the same way with a peaceful place to read. To the point where I actually sometimes wear ear plugs if my husband is watching tv in the next room. lol It helps me to zone out and really get lost in the world.

    Here's my Blog Hop & Follow Friday:
    I'm Loving Books

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love that you're reading BDB and Guild Hunter right now! BDB is one of my favorite series and Guild Hunter is awesome as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can rarely find peace and quiet to read in!

    Jules

    Feel free to stop by my blog - http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi WFB! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Oh, I love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower...Love your quirky habits! Stop by and visit at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower, hopping through!

    I like to read in a peaceful place as well... Not that there are ever any peaceful places handy lately. lol!

    Happy Hopping!
    http://www.thereaderbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely a night owl as well! I should start taking pictures of people while they sleep! Although they might try and hit me if they woke up lol. Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by!

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog! I only drool when I'm asleep sometimes haha. Have a great weekend.

    Bookgirl @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there!
    It's so cool that you're a night owl. I love owls...JK. But seriously, I do love owls :) Anwyay, I'm a night owl, too. And I'm loving that you're reading BDB. I really hope you enjoy it! (Number three, Z's book, is my top pick of the series) Thanks for following, and I'm following you back!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog. *waves back*

    I can never find a quiet place to read, but I get so absorbed in the book I never really notice. :D

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun question. I’m learning so much about everybody and I don’t think most of us are as quirky as we think we are.

    My quirks seem normal enough. As I wrote them I woke up to the fact a lot of my quirks create inner conflicts. I’ve got a lot to think about!

    Follow me Back to my blog and see what quirks I’ve got – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for the follow and comment! I'm following you back :). I hope you have a great weekend! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping through. New follower! I have a habit of popping/cracking my ankle.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lurk around during the night as well, but taking pictures? LOL! Evil. ;) Hahah. Great list!

    New follower. :D My quirky list can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hippitty Hoppitty, the Sonny Bunny is here! Ha! Thanks for hopping, just a hoppin back. Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower, thanks for stopping by and following me! Your quirks are very quirky, I like to tip toe around at night as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!
    Sometimes I crack my ankles while I'm stretching and it really creeps my friends out! :)
    ~Happy Reading!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...