Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? #3 by addictedToV





It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.




What I Finished

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens


Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella



Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg


What I'm Reading


Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Synopsis:


Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.






To Read Next

Shadowland by Meg Cabot

Everlasting by Alyson Noel

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike



What are yours? (:

10 comments:

  1. Inside Out looks to be an interesting read ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I loved the Mediator series!! Read that years ago so I don't have all the new covers! It was one of my fave YA series when there wasn't a whole lot of YA paranormal to choose from!

    Now there is so much to choose from!

    Hope you're enjoying Inside Out! I loooove Maria Snyder's books! Her YA series is very different from her adult ones, but still ALL are awesome!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!


    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series but haven't read anything else by her but Can You Keep a Secret looks really good!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices. It looks like you got a lot of reading done. I'll be eager to hear what you think about your upcoming books since I haven't read any of them.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really want to read Inside Out, maybe I'll get to it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. I've got Inside Out and Illusions on my own TBR list. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inside Out looks really good. I can't wait to read your review for Everlasting, since I gave up on the series but still want to know how it ends. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! So many that are on my TBR. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inside Out is my next book, too! As soon as I finish my review for another book. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...