Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #2 by Era Penera


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Torrent

by: Lisa Tawn Bergren
Expected publication: September 1, 2011 by David C. Cook




Synopsis from Goodreads

When Gabi and Lia finally learn to surf the river of time, they realize they must make hard choices about life and love in the third and final book in the River of Time series. Gabi and Lia Betarrini have learned to control their time travel, and they return from medieval Italy to save their father from his tragic death in modern times. But love calls across the centuries, and the girls are determined to return forever—even though they know the Black Plague is advancing across Europe, claiming the lives of one-third of the population. In the suspenseful conclusion of the River of Time series, every decision is about life … and death.

14 comments:

  1. Interesting choice! I haven't heard of the River of Time Series, but I'll definitely be checking it out now!

    Thanks for sharing with us!

    My WoW: This Dark Endeavor

    On the Blog: Interview+Giveaway: Justin Gustainis: Hard Spell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this one of the River of Time books? I think I will have to check that series out.

    Here is my post:

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-july-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC pick!! I have a copy of this, which I am dying to dive into, I just need to make sure I have enough time to finish it within a day or two because I am so bad at coming back to ebooks *needs an ereader*. Absolutely love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I am dying to start this series, have heard so many great things about it....
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds interesting. I've never heard of that series but now I must say I'm intrigued. Awesome pick!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadn't heard of this series, but it sounds interesting :)

    Here's my WoW: http://amysbookden.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have yet to read this series even though I have heard great things. Come to think of it the first book is on my bday wish list so maybe I'll get it. :)
    Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great choice! Here's mine:

    http://theburstingbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by!

    This book sounds good (of course, I'd have to go see what the other 2 sound like too since I've never heard of it).

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've seen books in this series around and the covers are always really pretty. this one is no exception. great pick!

    check out my WoW this week.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen this series all over the blogsphere but I still haven't read it, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cover - can't go wrong with a warrior.
    Here's my Waiting post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently read Waterfall and though it was fun and different, though not my favorite read ever. I'll probably finish the series though -- especially since I'm intrigued by this hunky man on the cover ;) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Weekend.

    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...