Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #6


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.

I have been waiting for my books since last week and here it is! :D

Carrier of The Mark 
by
Leigh Fallon from Pinoy Book Tour
(Review Copy)
Review here

Across the Universe 
by
Beth Revis won from Joy of Joyous Reads
(Signed)

    

 

 Royal Street ARC + Swag
by
Suzanne Johnson from Author
(Review Copy)
Expected Publication: April 10, 2012 by Tor Books

    

 Know more about Suzanne Johnson visit her on
Blog | Twitter | Goodreads

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
Let us know in the comments! Happy Sunday~


12 comments:

  1. Oh signed! That's awesome! I have to read Across the Universe too soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved COTM and yay for a signed ATU! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo very jealous of those signed books. I still need to read across the universe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Majorly jealous of the signed book! Across the Universe looks like such a good book to read! Nice week! =]

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I loved Across the Universe. You got some awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo, awesome IMM! :) I haven't read Across the Universe yet, so I expect I'll correct that next year.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'The Carrier of the Mark' sounds pretty darn good. Hope you enjoy your books! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul!! Hope you enjoy Across the Universe! It was FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yey!!!! enjoy!! Beth's book is amazing!! I can't really believe I have it signed too!!! so enjoy it very very much!!!

    here's what I got this week if you'd like to drop by -> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm-10-belive-it-or-not-i-bought-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Signed Across The Universe!! How cool!

    Hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to read Across the Universe! Everyone says it is awesome!
    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...