Thursday, December 8, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday

This week's featured blogger is



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:


If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a join effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments. You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win.


Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know!



Q: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?


I think everyone should read Harry Potter Series! I would definitely buy them for my family! I think it's about time they read about the boy who lived :)

As for my friends I recommend them to read...
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
and
Die for Me by Amy Plum
I totally love both books and if I could gift all my friends both book I would totally do it!




What book do you think EVERYONE should read?
Let us know in the comment section
Happy Friday to everyone! *waves*

GIVEAWAY
Atlas Shrugged DVD Part 1
ENTER HERE

18 comments:

  1. I agree Die for Me and City of Bones are both great books! I definitely enjoyed both.

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. City of Bones is great! I still haven't read Die for Me, but I want to :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following you back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Yay for Die For Me. It was such a great book. And Harry Potter definitely.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Die for Me, but I have read the others. Great choices! Old follower! Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter keeps coming up. I promised a blogging friend that I would try it again this winter.
    New follower from FF.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower :)

    I LOVED Die for Me and I would want everyone to read it! Of course Harry Potter as well :)

    Happy Friday and check out my follow Friday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved City of Bones. :)

    http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/12/friday-follow-gift-choosing-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I agree that all are must reads and will make excellent gifts this Christmas!

    Amy's Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I promised a couple of fellow book bloggers I wouldn’t “machine gun” my Follow Friday posts on the blogs I visit but this week’s Follow Friday has inspired me to make an important exception.

    The book I think everyone should read is a work of non-fiction called The Four Hour Workweek. The thing is, the book is very well written and entertaining so it reads like a work of fiction. What the book can do to enhance your life and change the way you live day by day seems unbelievable on its face which might mark it a legitimate work of fiction for the skeptics out there.

    If you read this work of non-fiction and really follow the advice it gives and apply the insights you’ll gain, your life will read like a modern tale fairytale.

    I encourage, implore and even insist you follow me back to my book blog so you can find out why I think EVERYONE should read The Four Hour Workweek – http://www.howardsherman.net

    TGIFF!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been seeing a lot of great reviews for Die For Me, so I guess I'll have to check it out soon:)

    New follower from FF:)
    Nina at Lost in the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read die for me, I keep hearing great stuff about this book.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  12. City of Bones has been on my TBR forever (the covers sold me!) but I haven't heard about Die For Me ~ will definately check that one out!!!

    Old follower... here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. TMI is my favorite book series and Cassandra Clare is fabulous! Thanks for the visit and Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with Die for Me and City of Bones! Both were so awesome! Thanks for following me, I'm following back!

    http://abookywonderland.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday2.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would recommend every one of these books! Great answers. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just started City of Bones, and I'm loving it so far! I definitely agree about Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...