Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Kai of amaterasureads
Yani of The Secret Life of an Avid Reader
Norman Roy Dino
Friday, October 28, 2011
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.
What is Net10? How could you not possible know what Net10 is? Well to tell you Net10 is a mobile virtual network operator which offers prepaid mobile phones and flat rate unlimited plan. It uses phones which supports voicemails and text messaging at a minimum. Some models may also offer Bluetooth, camera, handsfree speaker, QWERTY keyboard and mobile web.
Net10 has a great deal; you can get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text and data for $50 a month. How great could that be? There is no contract, no bills and no credit card checks. With great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity Net10 uses only trusted manufacturers like Nokia, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Kyocera.
See here What Rob has to say about Net10
See here what Real NET10 customer are saying about Net10
How Net10 works? See how easy it is with these simple steps:
BUY AND ACTIVATE YOUR NET10 PHONE
Activate here or from to the top of this page under the "Activate/Reactivate" button.
TEST YOUR NET10 PHONE
Make a test call, send a text message or download a ringtone.
WHEN TO ADD AIRTIME
Buy and add an Airtime Card before the Service End Date displayed on your phone screen to keep your NET10 service active.
HOW TO ADD AIRTIME
When you need more Minutes, you can buy airtime cards here or from the top of this page under the "buy airtime" button.
· Easy Minute Plus plan is an automatic minute’s plan that starts at $15.00 for 200minutes.
· With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
· Unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for $50.00/Month
· Switch between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees.
· Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby story, or directly from your phone.
International Long Distance:
· Long Distance Service is available to over 75 countries, for about 15 cents per minute on calls originated in the US.
· International Neighbors program is currently available to Canada and Mexico. This program gives you a special phone number that your family and friends can use to reach you at NET10 number.
· Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $15.00
· Phones with essential feature, such as camera, video recorder, blue tooth capability, mobile web and more for under $40.00
· Full QWERTY keyboard phones, slider phones, and touch screen phones, with all the basic plus great app capabilities, camera and video recorder, web access etc., available for under $60.00
Please do follow Net 10 on Twitter and Facebook for latest updates!
Want to know more about what other Net10 users can say about their services?
here are customer testimonials
Thursday, October 27, 2011