Saturday, May 26, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

I'm a Participant of the Souls Screamer Reading Challenge!

Did you guys know that Rachel @ Fiktshun is doing a Soul Screamers Reading Challenge? It actually started January and will end June but I believe in the saying "better late than never" so I'm joining the challenge on the its last few days. I've been wanting to read the Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent but it's just recently that I got a copy so I'm starting this now. Can't wait to share my thoughts on the series. I hear nothing but good things about it especially about this "Tod Hudson"? If you guys were around in the YA Crush Tourney, I think you know who I'm talking about? I have no clue whatsoever about the series and all I know is that there's a Grim Reaper involved, well this is kind of pre-empting my reading pleasure but then I shall give it a try. I'm starting with the Prequel: My Soul To Lose and then the first book My Soul To Take I hope to add more if I have time and if I like how the story goes.


If you guys are interested to join the challenge know more about it here

6 comments:

  1. nice 1, do you mind if I re-post this on my blog with a link back to your site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this series but my reading pile is out of control. Hmm. I will have to think about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should, I recently read the prequel and consider me addicted ;)

      Delete
  3. I read this series like a couple of weeks ago. Bloody amazing!Its so easy to get sucked in. Just... amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the challenge Jay! I hope you're liking Rachel's books so far. I'll be checking out your review posts later this week! And good luck with the giveaways. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...