Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We Fancy Books Turns One!



This day, last year when We Fancy Books was first launched and one year later we are still here! It's been a rough ride throughout that one year. I (Jay) personally learned a lot from book blogging. I just want to thank my lovely co-bloggers Marz, Era and Geianne without you guys I don't think this would happen. To all the followers I cannot thank you enough for the support! Without you guys I don't this would be possible. I also want to thank all the lovely authors who has been part of this blog. To the lovely books you've written. To every tour that we've participated, thank you for letting us be part of each tour. To our giveaway winners I hope you guys enjoyed your prizes. I hope for another year of blogging, I want to help more authors, I want to read more of their wonderful works.

As we strive to be a better blog and a better blogger CHANGE is coming soon!

Meanwhile I believe it's time to celebrate this milestone... I have some giveaways happening at the moment!

You can win:
Signed Copy of Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer * US Only
$100 Amazon Gift Card

Please leave us some feedback

11 comments:

  1. Aah, congratulations to making it to one year! That's a huge milestone! Cheers to many more years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the last year. It's hard to believe you guys have only been at this a year - you do a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats to you! I can't believe you have over a thousand followers and this is only your first year! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I think it's awesome you are doing so well in just a year's time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!
    I think May's a really blogoversary one!
    So many blogs celebrating another year!!! >.< ~high fives~ we rock!!!

    I'm really happy I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! And have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    Well done! 1 year gone - it is just a beginning and lots of more years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first blogoversary! It's a HUGE milestone - may you have many more. And may you not only find lots of followers, but friends too! :)

    Name: Hira Hasnain
    Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I've only been following you for a couple of months, through Triberr, but I would have thought you'd been around a lot longer than a year. Strong work! And Happy Birthday!
    livrancourt(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on hitting an amazing anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...