Sunday, June 3, 2012

[Cover Reveal] Flight (Crescent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

I'm part of the Cover Reveal of Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy today hosted by Julie at Tale of Many Reviews. This cover was commissioned by Phatpuppy Art and I'm thrilled to bring you this dark and sexy cover! Big Thanks to Julie for letting us be part of this cover reveal.


Flight
(Crescent Chronicles #1)
by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Expected publication: September 2012

This is mostly definitely a dark and sexy cover, they way the boy hold the girl and how the girl looks at the girl? and you can add that raven to make it more creepier. I wonder what to expect on this book? I wonder why is it the Crescent Chronicles? Over all the cover is very much enticing and I cannot wait to read this one.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER? SHARE US YOUR THOUGHTS.

About Flight
Sometimes you just have to take flight.

A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad’s invitation to work at his hotel offers an escape from her ex-boyfriend and the chance to spend the summer with her best friend. Meeting a guy is the last thing on her mind—until she sees Levi.

Unable to resist the infuriating yet alluring Levi, Allie finds herself at the center of a supernatural society and forced to decide between following the path she has always trusted or saving a city that might just save her.

About the Author



Alyssa Rose Ivy lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write.



Giveaway

Want some SWAG? Here's your chance to win a signed Bookmark of Flight! Open for US Only*
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Mare sure you visit A Tale of Many Reviews for a signed bookmark, rack card, magnet and an eARC of Flight when its available.

12 comments:

  1. I love how there's a lot of motion in the cover - their embrace has tension, the flying raven, the background. There's movement and a definite feeling in there.

    I love it:) and I love the summary - sounds awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is super pretty! I love the town background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one INTENSE cover, I definitely love his gaze!

    I hope I win the cover!

    Lilian @ A Novel Toybox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this a a sexy cover!! :-o I'd most definitely want to pick it up if I saw it on a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a sexy and dark cover. It makes the book intriguing. I would want to read this.
    -Riz B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really dig this cover - especially the colors! So dark and moody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very dark and sexy. I love the coloring and the blurb sounds awesome! I really like it! Going to add it to my "to-read" shelf for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover. Its beautiful. I can't wait to read the book. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for being part of the cover reveal for Flight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh great cover! It almost reminds me a little bit of Twilight for some reason… must be something about the guy model. Love it though - it's super sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love this cover! Even if I hadn't read the synopsis I would want to read it. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station. Flights to Dar Es Salaam
    Cheap Flights to Dar Es Salaam
    Cheap Air Tickets to Dar Es Salaam

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...