Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[Guest Post] All Kinds of Music - RaShelle Workman


I'm a big fan of music. All kinds. It may be because I started playing the piano when I was five. Or the violin in third grade. But, depending on my mood, I'll listen to classical, rock, pop, alternative... and a smidge of country.


Music can soften a heart, inspire, and calm an angry soul.

As many of you may know, an entire film was inspired by music from the 80’s called, ROCK OF AGES.
Are you a music fan? What do you listen to?

Rock of Ages Official Trailer


Sleeping Roses by RaShelle Workman



Buy Now @ Amazon 
Genre - Romantic Thriller
Rating - PG13 (Language, sensuality)
More details about the author & the book


Connect with RaShelle Workman on Twitter & Facebook 
Website http://www.rashelleworkman.com/

7 comments:

  1. I love music! But Rock of Ages (the movie) looks kind of terrible to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock of Ages is a good movie. I just didn't like Tom Cruise's acting during the concert at Bourbon, but all the music and all other performances are really good! :) I really LOVE Catherine's "Hit me with your best shot" scene! 'Can't fight this feeling anymore' scene is also funny! You gotta watch the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love music. I play the clarinet, so music has always been a big part of my life. I love a lot of genre's of music, but my favorite is pop and alternative. I'm not really interested in seeing Rock of Ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not really interested in seeing the movie
    i love reggae to classical music
    i'm diverse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love music but I think the movie doesn't look too good. :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liviania - LOL. I do want to see it, though I haven't yet.

    Gold Grino - Glad to know it's good. It looks like a lot of fun. And it's 80's music! I'm a big fan.

    Kami - That's awesome you play the clarinet. =)

    roro - diversity is divine. LOL I'm the same way.

    Carla - I'm hoping the movie is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great you're a pianist! I love music too, and I know how it can inform so many parts of your life. I love books with music;)

    I've seen the trailer, and although I don't think I'll like the movie, it's probably got lots of great music:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...