Thursday, June 21, 2012

Infographics - 10 Tips to Improve Your Grammar

Here's an Infographics on How to Improve Your Grammar!
Grammar is very important to writers and bloggers as well.
I hope these tips will help you be a better writer.

Browse more infographics.

I agree with all the tips given but if I was to give a tip I would say...

Practice makes perfect.
Learn from your mistakes.

 Cliche as it can be, writing is definitely a learning process. You cannot be a good writer in just one day. You should practice and eventually you'll get a hang of it. Learn from your mistakes and experience but not disregarding the technical stuff.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I completely agree that the more people practice, the more it will come naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I use a couple of those already! I like how it said that reading helps your vocabulary. It helps your spelling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely agree. I've noticed since reading that I've gotten so much better at writing things down. Not only has my punctuation improved, but my vocabulary as well. Playing 'My word coach' on the ds is definitely more fun, now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    It's great when we all refresh our grammar skills and it's always useful to have a reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That helps! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips! I'm going to print this out and stick up in my writing area. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post, thank you; very informative. I fancy books too, just wish I had more time to read. Just one tiny thing: perhaps you could pair up many and few for countables, and much and little for non-countables. Many friends, few items. Much love, little time. You could use "a lot of" for either count nouns or non-count nouns.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...