I'm joining RAK this month! What is RAK? It means Random Act of Kindness and it's hosted by the lovely girls over at Book Soul Mates. I haven't join for quite sometime and decided to join since I'm feeling kind lately. If you want to join RAK you can sign up here
If you feel kind this month you kind our wishlist here
Here are some recommendations for you if you feel like doing us a RAK
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
- Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
- Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
- Legend by Marie Lue
To make it really RANDOM I'll be using this Random Number Generator to pick my RAK recipient!
If you are a RAK participant link up your sign up post on the linky list
I'll pick via the Random Number Generator one or two lucky participant
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [email@example.com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!