Monday, July 2, 2012

Author's Top Ten by Brooklyn Hudson

Top Ten Favorite Things
By Brooklyn Hudson


Assuming we are not including my books, writing, or my writing tools… 


1. Dogs (Animals in general, but dogs have a special place in my heart)

2. Music
Source: piccsy.com via Daphne on Pinterest

3. Living in my Pajama pants and Hoodies

4. Nature (Trees/Water/Mountains/Oceans/Greenery)
Source: bing.com via Sara on Pinterest

5. The Winter (snow included)
Source: goo.gl via Rowan on Pinterest

6. Reality TV Contests (Celebrity Apprentice/Idol/Hell’s Kitchen/All of’em!)
Source: bing.com via Patty on Pinterest

7. Coffee (There is no time of day when there isn’t a cup beside me)

8. The Dark (I’m so nocturnal and have been since infancy)

9. Anything Stephen King (Books/Movies/Interviews)
Source: imgfave.com via Linda on Pinterest

10. My Guitars


Source: prsguitars.com via Doug on Pinterest


All images are from Pinterest and is hand picked my me to represent the author's pick.

Check out Wishbone by Brooklyn Hudson




Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Supernatural Thriller
Rating - R
More details about the author & the book

Connect with Brooklyn Hudon on Twitter & Facebook
Blog http://brooklynhudson.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love dogs and music as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my blog http://www.020flower.cn please view it.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that pic is so cute. Love dogs. And music owns my heart. I love it to pieces!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...