Monday, July 2, 2012

[Guest Post] Fame or Fortune by RaShelle Workman


By RaShelle Workman


Recently, I was asked the question:

Would you choose fame or fortune?
Immediately, I said fortune, of course. I'm a shy person, and I'd rather staple my finger multiple times than speak in front of a large group, or have the spotlight aimed on me. *shudders*

But as I thought about it, another question popped into my head.

Can you have one without the other?
In the writing world, the more you're "known", the more likely your book is to be purchased. When the big 6 market a book, they're marketing the author as much as her novel. It's why we're told to have a platform, and be involved in social media like Twitter, Facebook, blog, Wattpad, Pinterest... and on, and on.

What do you think? Is it possible?


Check out Sleeping Roses


Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Romantic Thriller
Rating - PG13 (Language, sensuality)
More details about the author & the book

Connect with RaShelle Workman on Twitter & Facebook
Website http://www.rashelleworkman.com/

0 fancy comment:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...