Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Throne of Glass for F.R.E.E

Meet Celaena Sardothien.
Beautiful. Deadly. Destined for greatness.

In the dark, filthy salt mines of Endovier, an eighteen-year-old girl is serving a life sentence. She is a trained assassin, the best of her kind, but she made a fatal mistake: she got caught.

Young Captain Westfall offers her a deal: her freedom in return for one huge sacrifice. Celaena must represent the prince in a to-the-death tournament—fighting the most gifted thieves and assassins in the land. Live or die, Celaena will be free. Win or lose, she is about to discover her true destiny. But will her assassin’s heart be melted?

 

Throne of Glass US Cover (Left) UK Cover (Right)

READ THE FIRST TWO CHAPTER



MAKE SURE TO PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been waiting patiently for this book to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I am so going to read this RIGHT NOW!!! Ok I'm going :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to read this book. Thank you for the heads up! :D BTW I'm in love with the US cover! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this book! But before it comes out, I'll be sure to read the Throne of Glass novellas. Thank you for the first two chapters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited about this book. Everyone seems to be raving about it, but this is the first time I've seen the chance to read the first couple of chapters. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this post! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...