Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #29


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Prodigy
by Marie Lu
Expected publication: January 29th 2013 by Putnam Juvenile
Jan. 4. 1932 Hours.

Ocean Standard Time

Thirty-Five Days After Metias’s Death

June and Day arrive in Vegas just as the unthinkable happens: the Elector Primo dies, and his son Anden takes his place. With the Republic edging closer to chaos, the two join a group of Patriot rebels eager to help Day rescue his brother and offer passage to the Colonies. They have only one request—June and Day must assassinate the new Elector.

It’s their chance to change the nation, to give voice to a people silenced for too long.
But as June realizes this Elector is nothing like his father, she’s haunted by the choice ahead. What if Anden is a new beginning? What if revolution must be more than loss and vengeance, anger and blood—what if the Patriots are wrong? 

Marie Lu talks about Legend and Prodigy at BEA 2012


Cities of Legend - Official Trailer


Cities of Legend is an action-packed social game inspired by the sci-fi thriller novel, "Legend" by Marie Lu


If you haven't read Legend
GET IT NOW!



buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

WHAT BOOK/S ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
LEAVE US A LINK SO WE COULD CHECK IT OUT!

22 comments:

  1. I still have to read book #1 ... so I'm not reading the blurb for this one but I've heard a lot of mixed things about Legend

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep! I was so lucky to read an ARC of Legend last year. And dang...the release date of The Prodigy got moved. >_< I need it asap!

    Here's my waiting on wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Legend, yet. You did peak my interest for it though. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Legend, though I have it on my TBR shelf, but I'm very excited by the sequel too, thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Legend, because I'm sure this series is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Legend yet, but this series looks good :D Great choice!

    Here's my WOW: http://goo.gl/csahQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Prodigy either!!
    Really ready to read it!
    Great Pick!
    My WoW

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book,crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover for this book. I have Legend on my shelf but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read Legend. It sounds fascinating. Great WOW.

    My WoW.

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Legend! I can't wait until the second book comes out!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome choice! I actually haven't read Legend yet but I literally just ordered it last night! So I'll get caught up with all the Legend awesomeness soon enough! :D

    My WoW - Mind Games

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe it's been seven months since I've read Legend. I will have to go brush up before Prodigy!

    Brilliant pick and thanks for stopping by... last week, following back :)

    Otherwhere.Co WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have to read Legend. Wow, I really am behind on my book reading.

    Here's my post.

    ~Danica Page
    Also, today is the last day to enter in my giveaway for any book under $15. Click here for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still have not read my copy of Legend but I really need to read it soon, this series sounds so good!!!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't read this series but it looks interesting.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES. YES YES YES YES!!! Need this book! Legend was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still need to read book one, but this is on my TBR list.

    My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/#!/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-30-dark-light.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you believe I STILL haven't read Legend yet, I know me niether but I will soon I promise :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like the only one who haven't read Legend yet. But.. I don't know, it simply doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy :x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read Legend yet and i cannot read that word without saying Leg-end lol, i blame my partner lol x Didn't realise that there was another book coming out, will have to get reading and get Legend read x

    My WoW
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still need to read Legend. It's on my TBR list. I'll have to read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds so exciting. I hadn't even heard of the series before.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...