Monday, August 20, 2012

#OBSummer Playlist Monday with Karen Pokras Toz

Here's another edition of Playlist Monday! Today I'm featuring the playlist of Karen Pokras Toz's Nate Rocks the Boat! I hope bring attention to this book as well as the songs that the author picked for the book playlist. This is part of Orangeberry Summer Splash Tour, without further ado here's Karen talking about  Nate Rocks the Boat's Playlist!


I was asked to put together a playlist for my children’s book Nate Rocks the Boat. Admittedly, I am one of those people who needs to write in complete silence. But now that the book is finished ... let talk music!

For those who don’t know, Nate Rocks the Boat is the second in the Nate Rocks series, but can also be read as a stand-alone story. In this book, Nathan gets sent to overnight camp with his best friend Tommy and his older sister Abby.

So what better playlist that good old classic camp songs!

But before we go there – let’s get in the summer fun spirit with my five-year-old’s favorite song: Party Rock Anthem! ...everyday I’m shuffling...

Okay – now that we all have that song stuck in our heads for all of eternity (you’re welcome) let’s go through some of my favorites to sing around the campfire:

Alice the Camel

Little Bunny Foo Foo
(so mean I know)

Boom Chicka Boom


There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt

And of course, Nathan’s favorite:

The Song That Never Ends

There you have it, the official Nate Rocks the Boat playlist! Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog today – I hope you enjoy our songs!

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT
NATE ROCK'S THE BOAT
AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK


Genre - Middle Grade Humor 
Rating - G

More details about the book
Connect with Karen Pokras Toz on Facebook & Twitter

Giveaway
Grand Prize - Winner wins Kindle Fire and all books
Consolation Prizes - 25 x winners choice of 3 ebooks
Kindle Fire Giveaway is sponsored by 
ALL participating authors in the Orangeberry Summer Splash event.
Check out these awesome peeps HERE

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun post to write! Thanks for having me on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...