Friday, September 14, 2012

[Cover Reveal] Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe


Fireblood
by Trisha Wolfe
Expected Publication: 2013

Synopsis
To save a kingdom, Zara must choose between a prince who could be the answer and a rising rebellion that threatens to take control.

When Zara Dane is chosen to marry Prince Sebastian Hart, son of the man who ordered her father’s capture, Zara knows she must fight to save everything she loves from ruin.

Being betrothed to the prince means a life trapped behind the towering stone walls of the Camelot-forged realm. Under the watchful eye of the prince's first knight, Sir Devlan Capra, changing her future becomes difficult.

When an unlikely rebel reveals the truth about the deadly secrets that fuel King Hart’s twisted world, Zara’s path to rescue her father becomes clouded by deception. The Rebels clear her path by forcing Zara’s hand with an ultimatum: sway Prince Sebastian to join the Rebels, convincing him of his father’s evil nature, or they will take him out.

But Zara is uncertain about a future under the Rebels’ command and where the prince’s heart truly lies. She must decide who to trust, what to believe, and what she’s truly fighting for before the king destroys all of Karm, including her heart.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER?

The Making of Fireblood's Cover


MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT
DESTINY'S FIRE AND UNVEILED
AVAILABLE ON KINDLE AND PAPERBACK


Connect with Trish on her Website | Twitter | Goodreads

Thank you to Trish and YA Bound
for letting us be part of the cover reveal.

8 comments:

  1. I like the cover but it doesn't look so sci-fi-ey. I would have wanted brighter colors? :) But! The synopsis drove me crazy! I love the sound of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of agree that it doesn't look sci-fi-ey much but the catch is... it's historical sci-fi though correct me if I'm wrong. I can say that I love the color combination but I was expecting a different color!

      ~Jay

      Delete
  2. It kinda looks more like high fantasy to me but it looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is lovely but I feel that the colours are a tad dull. The people can't stand out on the cover. But other than that, it is quite beautiful and the video was interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the cover, it's a mix of modern and fantasy. The book sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cover! And the story sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like an interesting fantasy read.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...