Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #31


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Rebel Heart
by Moira Young
Expected publication: October 30th 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry
Nothing is certain and no one is safe in the second book in the highly praised Dust Lands trilogy, which MTV’s Hollywood Crush blog called “better than The Hunger Games.

It seemed so simple: Defeat the Tonton, rescue her kidnapped brother, Lugh, and then order would be restored to Saba’s world. Simplicity, however, has proved to be elusive. Now, Saba and her family travel west, headed for a better life and a longed-for reunion with Jack. But the fight for Lugh’s freedom has unleashed a new power in the dust lands, and a formidable new enemy is on the rise.

What is the truth about Jack? And how far will Saba go to get what she wants? In this much-anticipated follow-up to the riveting Blood Red Road, a fierce heroine finds herself at the crossroads of danger and destiny, betrayal and passion.
If you haven't notice I got a copy of this one already but this one is the UK copy which was released earlier.
The one comes out in the US October 30th. So if you can' t wait to read this one I suggest you order the UK copy. I loved Blood Red Road so I didn't miss the chance to get an early copy ;)

ORDER A COPY NOW!


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

WHAT BOOK/S ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
LEAVE US A LINK SO WE COULD CHECK IT OUT!

28 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this series, but it sounds really good. I'll have to check it out.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover of the book! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW. It would be great if you could stop by!

    Following you as well. :)

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Can't wait for this one. She is awesome to meet, esp if she does a reading. It's truly amazing!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the first book but I cannot wait to read it. I've heard only good things about it! Great pick!

    Here is my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! better than the hunger games? That's a lot, I think! I'm looking forward to read it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to read Blood Red Road! Heard fantastic things about it!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an excellent choice! I haven't read Blood Red Road but I'm adding it to my list.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started reading this series yet, but I definitely want to. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may have to give Blood Red Road another shot. I had a hard time getting into it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not heard of this series either. It looks like it is full of suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blood Red Road is on top of my TBR list right now. And this makes me even more excited. That cover, so simple yet so hot. :]

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better than The Hunger Games?!? Hmm...okay then I need to read this one!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i still have to read book #1 but that blurb--"better than the hunger games"??? i don't know about that but now i really want to read it to see if it does compare :)

    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for Rebel Heart. I loved BRR and am dying to get my hands on this! Plus I am obsessed with that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOh nice! I haven't read this series!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW! And to answer your question regarding Out for Blood, it's the 4th in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha that's a good idea to get the UK edition early! great pick!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven´t read Blood Read Road.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still need to read the first one - it's sitting on the shelf beckoning to me!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need to read Blood Red Road! I have it and feel so bad that I haven't read it yet. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't heard of this but the series looks pretty good.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Sabina
    Delirious About Books
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read Blood Red Road but I know there's a lot of love for it out there. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome pick! I can't wait to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heard good things about the series! Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy cow, what a hottie! Seriously. I love the cover. Love it. I gotta read Blood Red Road.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dust Lands sounds like it would be good to read. I like the cover! I've never heard of this series before, but something to check out.
    donna harris

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't wait to read this sequel! I loved the first book more than I expected and can't wait to see what will happen with Saba next.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW. Sorry for responding so late. :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have never heard of this series, but might have to check it out :) Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can't wait to read Rebel Heart! I saw this copy at Book Depository and was so confused. Even though the uk cover is not so great I think I'd order my copy now :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...