Thursday, October 4, 2012

[Cover Reveal] Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta



Quintana of Charyn
by Melina Marchetta
Expected Publication: March 12th 2013

Synopsis
The climactic conclusion of Printz Award winner Melina Marchetta’s epic fantasy trilogy!

Separated from the girl he loves and has sworn to protect, Froi and his companions travel through Charyn searching for Quintana and building an army that will secure her unborn child’s right to rule. While in the valley between two kingdoms, Quintana of Charyn and Isaboe of Lumatere come face-to-face in a showdown that will result in heartbreak for one and power for the other. The complex tangle of bloodlines, politics, and love introduced in Finnikin of the Rock and Froi of the Exiles coalesce into an engrossing climax in this final volume.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER?

  

Which one is better? US or AUS?

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT
THE LUMETERE CHRONICLES
AVAILABLE ON KINDLE AND HARDCOVER




Connect with Melina on her Website | Facebook | Twitter

10 comments:

  1. awesome cover reveal! for me, i personally think the AUS cover is better, but the US cover is nice as well! Thanks for sharing!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have to credit Alexa @ 132 Minute for this one! I have to agree, the AUS cover is better :)

      ~Jay

      Delete
  2. I love them both! But I may be a little biased. :)))

    Thanks for participating, Jay!

    xoxo

    Joy

    (132 Minutes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I like the US cover better. Maybe it's just the way my computer is showing the image (I'm in safe mode and the dimensions are messed up), but the Aussie cover looks more like a self-pub cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the US cover though I think the AUS one is better for my taste.

      ~Jay

      Delete
  4. Love the cover, and sounds like a very interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both are pretty nice, maybe i like the aus one a bit better too. ooh but i love to have the book, any cover, and heartbreak for one? i hope it's not a devastating one! really can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the layout, font, and colors of the US one a little bit more, but the face on the AUS one is a bit more intriguing to me.

    Thanks for the cover reveal, this really makes me want to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Australian cover. I think it corresponds with spirit of the book more than US cover:))

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...