Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #32


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Dark Triumph
by Robin LaFevers
Expected publication: April 2nd 2013 by Houghton Mifflin Books for Children
Sybella arrives at the convent’s doorstep half mad with grief and despair. Those that serve Death are only too happy to offer her refuge—but at a price. Naturally skilled in both the arts of death and seduction, the convent views Sybella as one of their most dangerous weapons.

But those assassin’s skills are little comfort when the convent returns her to a life that nearly drove her mad. Her father’s rage and brutality are terrifying, and her brother’s love is equally monstrous. And while Sybella is a weapon of justice wrought by the god of Death himself, He must give her a reason to live. When she discovers an unexpected ally imprisoned in the dungeons, will a daughter of Death find something other than vengeance to live for?

This heart-pounding sequel to Grave Mercy serves betrayal, treachery, and danger in equal measure, bringing readers back to fifteenth century Brittany and will keep them on the edge of their seats.
I'm waiting for Dark Triumph! I have Grave Mercy on the pile and I've been wanting to read this book for quite sometime now. I heard so many good things about it and I'm definitely getting the second book, the cover just looks bad ass don't you think? Have you read Grave Mercy yet?

ORDER A COPY NOW!


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

WHAT BOOK/S ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
LEAVE US A LINK SO WE COULD CHECK IT OUT!

15 comments:

  1. Grave mercy was fantastic!! I seriously loved every page of it even though it was long! I also can't wait for the second book!

    Great pick

    - juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I didn't know that second book in that series has a cover! I must read Grave Mercy soon! Really soon! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first book. I've been looking forward for this one. Great pick :D

    -Dannielle
    http://www.bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I loved Grave Mercy and can´t wait to read Dark Triumph.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, yeah! Hadn't seen the cover. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also really excited for this novel! I enjoyed Grave Mercy, it actually really surprised me and I can't wait to see what happens in Dark Triumph! I can't tell if it is more of a sequel or companion novel though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one is a sequel... it says Book II on the cover :D

      ~Jay

      Delete
  7. I still have to read my copy of Grave Mercy too! But I've heard great things and the cover to this sequel is awesome! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Grave Mercy but that and Dark Triumph both look interesting even if I detest Dark Triumph's cover. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never did finish Grave Mercy. I need to give it a try again. There were things I liked but historical fiction doesn't always keep my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great WoW! I've had my eyes on this book for a while too! I had to return Grave Mercy before I could finish, but I'm waiting for the hold list to run out so I can read more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Sounds like a great historical read...will be checking out Grave Mercy at the library (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grave Mercy was one of my favorite books this year! I loved it in a big way. I loved the cover. And I have been so excited about Dark Triumph since before I knew it was called Dark Triumph. So yes, I am definitely Waiting on this one, every day of the week!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...