Thursday, November 1, 2012

[Cover Reveal] Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd



Kiss Me
by Jillian Dodd
Expected Publication: December 14th 2012

Synopsis
I've always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.

I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a hottie god that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER?

COVER COMPARISON

Cover Designed by Okay Creations

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT
THE KEATYN CHRONICLES
AVAILABLE ON KINDLE AND PAPERBACK



Connect with Jillian on her Website | Twitter | Facebook

Thank you Julie @ AToMR for letting us
be part of the Cover Reveal

0 fancy comment:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...