Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2013


Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Lisa from A Life Bound By Books,Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. It is a week of looking back from the year that has been and looking forward for the next year. Today's Top 10 is Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2013.

I honestly don't know where to start this list! I'm all over the place, I think 2013 will be an awesome book releases and I don't think I can comply on listing just 10! I have a handful of debut, sequels and finale books on my list!

Please check these out:
Top 10 Books I've Read in 2012
Top 10 Book Covers of 2012
Top 10 Couples of 2012
Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2012

Without further ado in no particular order here's my Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2013.


REQUIEM
BY LAUREN OLIVER


This is the last book of the Delirium Series and I'm just EAGER to read the final book! Pandemonium is just a big hit for me, I don't really know what to expect after the ending but I'm just excited to know how it all ends!









IF I SHOULD DIE
BY AMY PLUM



I don't think I can wait much longer for this book! After the ending of Until I Die I'm just devastated to know what happens next! It's probably one of those books I'm afraid to read because it's the ending. I hate endings, but I'm looking forward for a good ending. I love the series so much! I can't wait to join Kate and Vincent on their final journey!







SCARLET
BY MARISSA MEYER


Though I'm not a big fan of the cover, I just can't wait to read this book and know what happened to Cinder! Though I don't know how this book will go since there's a new character and a new story, in which Cinder is also a part of it. Will it just center to the new character or do we hear about Cinder too? I'm not missing this one, Cinder is an awesome read!







PRODIGY
BY MARIE LU



I'm not gonna lie, I already read this book and I can say that it was amazing! I can't find any other word to describe this book, I was totally at awe on how dynamically inclined this book is! I was appalled by the ending! I was not expecting that kind of ending! If you love Legend this book will live up to your expectation! Just to warn you the ending is devastating!





CLOCKWORK PRINCESS
BY CASSANDRA CLARE


Oh dear god the wait is totally killing me! Another series that I'm dying to know the ending is the Clockwork Angel Series! Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter books has been owning me since I've read City of Bones; the prequels is no exception! I hope my questions can be answered with this final book!






SIEGE AND STORM
BY LEIGH BARDUGO


Shadow and Bone is one of the best debut book I've read this year so I'm totally waiting for the sequel! Another one of those books that you can say that you need to know what happens next! I love the lore and story building that's why I can't wait to read the sequel!






THE ELITE
BY KIERA CASS


The Selection -- another series that I'm totally hooked with! I can't wait for the sequel, in which I can say that I really need to read this book asap! The cover is just as good as the first one! I hope that this one do justice on it's predecessor.










UNRAVEL ME
BY TAHEREH MAFI


I just want to say that Tahereh Mafi is doing a signing in the Philippines next year and I can't wait for it as well as the sequel of  Shatter Me!  Since reading Destroy Me I don't really know what will happen next! This book is one of those books that you can't pick who to root for for the main character! Both boys are amazing -- Adam and Warner. I hope to find out soon who will she pick among the two!






THE COLLECTOR
BY VICTORIA SCOTT


This is one debut that gained so much buzz way before the release makes me want to read this one already! I'm looking forward on meeting Dante Walker myself!










ALTERED
BY JENNIFER RUSH


One of the most anticipated book for 2013 for me is this one! I don't know what's with this one but It's totally making me want to buy this book for no reason at all! Or maybe it's because of the cover or something... one this is for sure I'm looking forward on reading this one!







GATES OF PARADISE
BY MELISSA DE LA CRUZ


This is actually Gold's pick! I haven't really started the series yet but to think that it's on the 7th book already seems that it build quite it's own reputation. I'm not really fond of Vampire books lately. Have you guys read the series? I think Gold might love the series, she wouldn't be asking me to include this on the list if it wasn't!





WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2013?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

2 comments:

  1. I read the first three books of The Blue Blood series and I really didn't like it at all! If you are going to try Vampire books, this is not the series I would go to. But that's just my opinion. lol!

    Others obviously like this series though, or it wouldn't be on the 7th book.

    I am looking forward to The Collector, Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs, Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire and a whole bunch more.

    I hope you have a readtastic 2013!

    Also, I am celebrating my 1 year Blogoversary and have a bunch of giveaways going on to celebrate it. If you'd like to help me celebrate, come on over to http://crazyfourbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't wait to read Clockwork Princess! And Seige and Storm and The Collector... Great picks! I really need to read The Selection and finish Shatter Me. To be honest, I read the first two books of the Blue Bloods series and tried to read more that half the third, but just couldn't do it. I'm not a fan of Melissa De La Cruz's writing or her characters. If you give it a try I hope you enjoy it though :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...