Saturday, July 20, 2013

#TMI City of Bones Read-A-Long

Credits to TMI Source

I've been part of this TMI fandom since I read the first book; City of Bones and now that the movie is almost here, I talked Gold into joining this Read A Long hosted by the lovely TMI fansites. So the read a long starts today or rather yesterday as my timezone says. You can visit TMI Source and Mundie Moms for the full details of the read a long.

The main purpose of me (Jay) and Gold joining the read a long is to relive the story once again before the movie comes out. I guess it's the same way for the hosts, we both wanted to refresh our memory of Jace and Clary's adventure. So I'm here together with Gold joining the read a long, doing a chapter by chapter - summary, thoughts, likes, memorable quotes etc that we'd like to point out.

For those people who haven't read City of Bones yet this is the best the time to read it! It's actually one of my favorite series of all times. I can say that the series brought me back into the world of books and reading. So for those of you who haven't read at least the first book, now is the right time!

Check out TMI Source for the Chapter 1 Read-A-Long


0 fancy comment:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Feel free to express what you feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...